HTML full form is Hyper Text Markup Language. Html is used for creating web pages. HTML was first created by Tim Berners-Lee in 1991. first released in 1995 as HTML 2.0.
History of HTML
First Version of HTML is 2.0 after that 4.01 is the major version released in 1999 and HTML 5 version is released in 2012.HTML orignally created for defining the structure But with the evolution now HTML is most popular web development language. It is used in various Progamming language .NET,Java etc
HTML5 is the latest version of HTML.
Why Learn HTML
HTML is a widely used language for website creation. It is a must-learn language for students and professionals for web development work.
Benefits of Learning HTML
- Website Creation - It is widely used for creating websites or web pages and also in the Mobile App Development
- Web Designing - It is widely used for web designing with CSS.
- Basic Steps - It is basic pillar for learning other websites means before learning web development you should have the knowledge of HTML
A Sample HTML Document
This example shows the basic structure of an HTML Document. An HTML Document contains Page Title, Heading and Paragraph and many more tags. In HTML Document Page Title comes inside Head tags, Inside Body tag we can write your HTML Document body which contains Heading, Paragraph and Many more tags
HTML Elements are the basic building blocks of HTML Documents. Every HTML Document is the combination of various HTML Elements.By Using These tags we can create websites, design web Pages and many more things. Please find the below list of basic Elements in HTML Docuements
|1||<!DOCTYPE>||This Tag tells about the Document Type of HTML|
|2||<HTML>||This Tag contains all HTML Content inside it|
|3||<HEAD>||This Tag Tells about page Header of HTML Document|
|4||<BODY>||This Tag defines the document body in HTML Document|
|5||<H1>||This Tag Defines the heading|
|6||<P>||This Tag Defines a paragraph|
Application Where HTML is Used
- Website Creation - It is used in creating web pages that render on browser. Every page on a website contains HTML.
- Navigation - It is used in Forward and Backward HTML Page Navigation in all browsers
- Responsive UI - It is used in creating responsive pages on mobile or websites
- Game Development - It is used in Game Development with combination of other programming languages now a days
Before learning this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of Windows OS. Experience with any text editor like notepad, notepad++ etc, Create files on your computer, How to save files in your local drives in your computer, Navigation between the drives and files, Have knowledge of images in different formats like PNG
This Tutorial is designed for students and working people who want to work as web designer and Developer.This tutorial is easy to understand, This tutorial will give you a brief view of HTML.After Learning this Tutorial you will versed with HTML and can create web pages or websites